This privacy statement (“Privacy Statement”) applies to the treatment of personally identifiable information submitted by, or otherwise obtained from, you in connection with the associated application (“Application”). The Application is provided by Mozn. By using or otherwise accessing the Application, you acknowledge that you accept the practices and policies outlined in this Privacy Statement.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DOES Mozn COLLECT?
We collect the following types of information from our users:
- Personal Information You Provide to Us: We may receive and store any information you submit to the Application (or otherwise authorize us to obtain – such as, from (for example) your business Facebook account). The types of personal information collected may include, as well, your full name, email address, gender, username, demographic information, and any other information necessary for us to provide the Application services.
- Personal Information Collected Automatically: We receive and store certain types of usage related information whenever you interact with the Application, or any of your audience (targeted people) interact with the pushed Ads. For example, Mozn may automatically receive and record information regarding your Facebook business page status, and Ads insights & performance. Such information may be shared in aggregate (non-personally identifiable) form with our partners.
HOW DOES Mozn USE THE INFORMATION IT COLLECTS?
Mozn uses the information described in this Privacy Statement (i) internally, to analyze, develop and improve its products and services, and (ii) as set forth below in the “Will Mozn share any of the personal information it receives?” section below.
WILL Mozn SHARE ANY OF THE PERSONAL INFORMATION IT RECEIVES?
Personal information about our users is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your personal information to anyone. We share your personal information only as described below.
Protection of Mozn and Others: We may release personal information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with the law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Mozn, our employees, our users, or others.
With Your Consent: Except as set forth above, you will be notified when your personal information may be shared with third parties, and will be able to prevent the sharing of this information.
CONDITIONS OF USE.
THIRD PARTY APPLICATIONS/WEBSITES.
The Application may permit you to link to other applications or websites. Such third party applications/websites are not under Mozn’s control, and such links do not constitute an endorsement by Mozn of those other applications/websites or the services offered through them. The privacy and security practices of such third party application/websites linked to the Application are not covered by this Privacy Statement, and Mozn is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of such websites.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION CAN I ACCESS?
Mozn allows you to access the following information about you, or your business for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. This list may change in the event the Application changes.
- Account and user profile information
- Facebook profile information, if applicable
- Business page information, if you have the sufficient privileges
- Application specific data (Ads insights and reporting dashboards)
CHANGES TO THIS PRIVACY STATEMENT.
Mozn may amend this Privacy Statement from time to time. Use of information we collect now is subject to the Privacy Statement in effect at the time such information is used. If we make changes in the way we use personal information, we will notify you by posting an announcement on our Site or sending you an email. Users are bound by any changes to the Privacy Statement when he or she uses or otherwise accesses the Application after such changes have been first posted.
QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding privacy on our Website, please send us a detailed message at email@example.com. We will make every effort to resolve your concerns.